Safety is paramount. It’s definitely not something that you should neglect. The consequences of not taking safety seriously can be deadly and this has been the case on numerous occasions. Previously, we discussed the importance of using planes safely and the impact of not doing such. You can read it in full here.
So in order to make sure we remember all the important safety tips we have collated 10 quick and easy tips to ensure you do everything right when using batteries. With HobbyKing’s GRAND battery sale now on, you will want to make sure you know all the safety tips before using them.
1. Never Alter or Puncture Batteries.
2. Always charge or store batteries in a fireproof container or bag.
HobbyKing sells has a bunch of great options. The Bat-Safe LiPo Battery Charging Safe Box is a perfect for this.
3. Always use the correct charger for the relevant battery
4. Never expose batteries to extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.
5. Make sure to keep batteries out of reach of children.
6. Make sure to install batteries properly.
ALWAYS put red in red and black in black.
7. Don’t carry batteries with other metal products, as they can short-circuit each other.
8. Never charge batteries that are too hot.
9. Only charge batteries that are labelled ‘rechargeable’.
10. If travelling with spare batteries, pack in carry-on
Shop HobbyKing’s GRAND Battery sale now!